Dear Sir my articleship will get over in next week, but my principal is not ready to sign form 108..I have taken excess leave but I do not want to continue under same principal...can I take transfer and serve the excess leave taken, which form should I submit in this regard, and what if he refuses to sign on that form? please help 

Posted 3 years, 1 month ago by Ankit Sharma

No response yet, be first to reply.

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.