Hi, one my client want refund of input vat. He has applied for vat refund but does not have all the c-forms. How to get the vat refunds without c-forms.

If he has partial c-forms, can he get refund based on that partial c-forms?

Are the bills not enough to get the vat refund?

Please provide solution based on Karnataka VAT ACT, 2003.

Posted 3 years, 3 months ago by Rahul Rai

No response yet, be first to reply.

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.