2013 is not a great year for India. Stock Market return is less, Rupee is rolling down, Political paralysis etc. are the difficulties India is facing.
However 2014 can be great year for India. As general Elections are in 2014, and current government looks way behind in positive popularity.
Some things to look forward in 2014 are:
1. Governement paralysis: Governement does not seem to be taking any decision which is right for country. Hope to see a change in government or change in leaders.
2. Rupee appreciation: Rupee is falling at a faster rate, and still the base is not formed.
3. Inflation: We here a lot of jokes on prices of onion and tomatos, hope to see the overall inflation coming down.
4. Stock Market: Indian Stock market performs well.
5. Corruption Level: Its not possible, but can hope to see corruption coming down.
As per me these are the top hopes for 2014. Share if your preferences are different.
Posted 4 years, 3 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma
Would like too just add my views, @ ground level if corruption is taken care, everything else is put in line.
Posted 4 years, 3 months ago by Babulal Shiradana
You need to be logged in to reply.