One of the client is registered as Dealer under central excise. Which form should be filed for quarterly returns?

Posted 3 years, 2 months ago by Rahul Rai

Rule 9(8) of excise rules have to be followed to file the returns of Dealers/Importers. Form 2 should be used to file the return.

Forms are available online on aces website. You can file either using the excel file by downloading or you can login on the website and file the return online.

Use form mentioned for Dealers/Importers.

Posted 3 years, 2 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma

You need to file either ER1, ER3 etc of excise returns depending upon the type of the client.

Posted 3 years, 2 months ago by Mukesh Solanki

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.