Our Company was trading in the Business of Elecrical products from 2000 to 2012

From 2012 to 2013 there were no transaction and made improvement in its one of propety.

Now Currently Company has given that property on Rent basis.

My question is if in MOA do we need to alter some of Objects or we should not take any action except filling of Annual Returns etc.

Please advice me in this regard

Posted 3 years ago by Lovesh Nayak

It will be a advice that you get altered MOA, if In Other Objects of MOA the Renting of immovable property object is not inserted earlier.

Posted 3 years ago by SANJAY KUMAR GANNA

What is the procedure to alter MOA and which forms should be filed?

Posted 3 years ago by Rahul Rai

There are various sections in MOA, depending on Section of MOA to be altered procedure needs to be followed, However Simple procedure and form in General as follows:


As per section 13(6), Company is required to file Special Resolution passed by shareholders for alteration of Memorandum with concerned Registrar of Companies.

Hence, file form MGT.14 within 30 days of passing of Special Resolution with the concerned Registrar of Companies, with prescribed fees and along with following attachments:

1. Notice of EGM

2. Certified True copy of Special Resolution

3. Altered Memorandum of Association

4. Certified True copy of Board Resolution may be attached as an optional attachment.

Posted 3 years ago by SANJAY KUMAR GANNA

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.