Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is a Chartered Accountant and is one of the wealthiest investor in India. He started his career in 1984 and have earned a lot of wealth from stock market investments.
He is a CA by profession and started investing in Stock Markets instead of practicing or joing a corporate job. What as a CA we can learn from him?
Which are his quotes that inspires you and motivate to achieve big things in life?
When it comes to my personal learnings, I can provide some thoughts on what we can learn from his investment career.
- Follow your guts, no matter what comes but be sticked to your idea.
- Think of long term.
- Create wealth and not money.
- If a investment goes wrong, come out of it instead of averaging.
- Invest in Business.
- Study management of company, a bad management cannot create a successful company.
Quotes of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
- Growth comes out of chaos.
- Aspire, but never envy.
- Never in my life have I not made an investment because the stock is not popular. In fact I like to make the investment when the stock is not popular.
- Be paranoid of success-never take it for granted. Realize success can be temporary and transient.
- I only make mistakes, which I can afford, where I can lift to begin again.
- As a rule in trading never ever average.
- Never put your hard earned money without proper research. Never invest according to “Stock tips”.
- Emotional investment is a sure way to make loss in stock markets.
- Invest in a business not a company.
- Have some cash in hand so that you can grab the opportunity when it occurs.
- Don’t worry about things that you neither know about nor can do anything about. It’s not important. Instead focus your energies on what you can and should know well enough – the business of the company you are investing in.
- In trading, we make mistakes everyday. You know one author once said beautifully, that it’s not important that you are right or wrong in trading; it’s important how much you lose when you are wrong and how much you make when you are right.
- Do not invest in those cheap stock which will give huge returns when your children are grown up.Think about a reasonable time also.
- Don’t insult the great man (Warren Buffett) by comparing me to him.
- Never invest at unreasonable valuations. Never run for companies which are in limelight.
Quotes of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala in Images
His quote on Growth in Stock Market
His quote on Emotions in Stock Markets
His Quote on Stock Market Tips
Posted 2 years, 6 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is inspiration for many people like me. For me he is a true investor, who achieved success and proved that stock market much more than a casino.
He changed minds of many, lot of people look at him like a teacher. If one follow his footsteps, can surely gain handsom profits in stock markets.
Posted 2 years, 6 months ago by Rahul Rai
Communist hate him because he made lot of private wealth. Capitalists must be hating him because he made money by harnessing others talent.
But he has done something so great that today he is praised here. My well wishes for him (though he does not need it).
Posted 2 years, 6 months ago by Bada Mouth
Rakesh jhunjhunwala is IDOL for many investors. He is the benchmark of investing in stock market. He is an open library for anyone intrested in becoming a investor in stock markets.
His quotes are best and he is very open minded. He speaks his mind, straight forward and charming nature.
Posted 2 years, 5 months ago by Stock Guru
Yes Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is model and icon of many stock market investors. I am one of the big followers of him.
Respect for the great legend. He is one of the most succesful investors in world and I believe most succesful investor of India.
Posted 2 years, 5 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma
You need to be logged in to reply.