I am from chennai. Want to open a company . Propreitor owned. Want to marinate chicken with diffetent masalas and supply to restaurants. What should i do to register for vat.and how tax is charged as this would be processed chicken food.

Posted 2 years, 10 months ago by Arun Krishnasamy

Even if you are from Chennai, you can easily register for VAT in Karnataka. Procedure for vat registration is produced for your reference.

Regarding charging of VAT on chicken products, lets wait for some reply from experts.

Posted 2 years, 10 months ago by Rahul Rai

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.