I am planning to start a partnership business in Bangalore for the sale of accessorise to various hospitals. To start with there is no manufacturing activity. We will be procuring these materials from India and out side through import. We will be supplying these items mainly to whole of South India. 

As the turn over is going to be small, we think of starting the business from home right now.

Is there any problem in getting TIN and IEC with the home address?




Posted 2 years, 7 months ago by Xavier Joseph

For VAT you need to have a commercial place. For IEC you need business proof and VAT registration will be the business proof to open current account and get IEC registration.

Its adviced you rent out a small office for vat regtistration.

You can read the thread where we have discussed registration issue in depth.

Please feel free to ask fruther doubts.

Posted 2 years, 7 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma

Thanks Mr Pulkit.

Posted 2 years, 7 months ago by Xavier Joseph

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.