Documents required for EPF Registration :-
- Copy of PAN Certificate Issued by Income Tax Department,
- Copy of Rental agreement of the business premises and Electricity bill,
- Copy of First Sales invoice
- Copy of Service Tax & Vat registration Certificate,
- Copy of Shops and establishment Certificate,
- Copy of Bank Statement,
- Copy of Identity proof and address proof of proprietor
- Salary Statement & Attendance register from the date of setup to till date,
In Case any contract employees like – Security, Housekeeping etc., agreement copy and PF and ESI paid challan along with employee ESI and PF code
Fill the form 5A in duplicate and submit to commisioner.
Posted 1 year, 11 months ago by Half-God Half-Man
Thank you for your good piece of information. I have some question on PF.
- When one should get registration?
- Should all companies be registered for PF?
- What are the legal requirements after registration?
Posted 1 year, 11 months ago by Rahul Rai
Is there any clause for the Temporary employees and Permanent employees
Posted 1 year, 11 months ago by SANJAY KUMAR GANNA
You need to be logged in to reply.