- Pass Board Resolution EGM to issue shares.
- Give notice to all Directors ,Members and all regulatory bodies if ur company is listed.
- The time gap between notice and Egm shall be not less than 21days.
- Convey EGM, pass Special Resolution or Ordinary resolution as laid in Article.
- Pass resolution for increase in Auth Capital & Alteration of Clause V of Memorandum & Clause IV of Article of Association.
- File Form-23 within 30 days of EGM<br>7. Alter the Article & Memorandum.
- File form 5(Increase in Auth Cap.<br>9. Attached with form-5 copy of resolution and copy of Alterd Article & Memorandum.
- After getting approval from ROC about the increase in Auth Capital pass board resolution for further issue of shares.
- File form-2(allotment of share) within 30 days of passing board resolution for issue of further shares.
Posted 4 years, 3 months ago by Rahul Rai
You need to be logged in to reply.