I have a private limited company registered in state of Karnataka. The client wants to increase authorised capital of company.
My questions are:
- What is the procedure to increase the authorised capital of private limited company as per companies act 2013?
- Which forms needs to be filed at ROC?
- What type of resolution we need to pass?
- Whether board meeting is required or general meeting is required?
Posted 1 year, 11 months ago by Rahul Rai
There are various formatlities to Complete. BOTH BOARD MEETING AND EGM is Required.
1. Calling of Board Meeting
2. Issue of Notice to Convene the EGM (Clear Notice of 21 Days)
3. Holding of EGM on Fixed date and pass the necessary Special Resolution under section 61(1)(a) of the Companies Act, 2013, for increase in authorize share capital of the Company.
4. Filing of Form SH-7 with ROC Attachments are Notice of EGM, Certified True Copy of Resolution and Altered MOA
5. VERY IMPORTANT if your Company is Registered under Companies Act, 1956 then Attach a Notarised Affidavit as per the circular dt.29.5.2013
Posted 1 year, 11 months ago by SANJAY KUMAR GANNA
You need to be logged in to reply.