Documents required for wholesale medical license
- Application in form 19
- Fee challan of Rs. 3000 payable in any bank.
- Proprietory or Firm or Company declaration along with Partnership Deed, Company Incorporation Certificate Etc
- Rental agreement duly attested
- Property tax receipt
- Khata certificate
- Property- Commercial certificate issued by bbmp.
- Competent person letter with affidavit.
- Experience certificate with existing wholesale business with drug license no, date.
- Shop sketch 2 copies attested
- Route map from the business to the drug dept
- Fridge invoice
- Proprietor photos – 5No’s in formals (Partners Photo/ Directors Photo depending upon the constitution)
- Address proof of house of proprietor or partners or directors etc.
After submission of the above documents drug department will conduct inspection & can also ask for further documents.
Posted 3 years, 8 months ago by Mukesh Jain CA
No response yet, be first to reply.Your Reply:
You need to be logged in to reply.