e-Filing of Returns/Forms is mandatory for :
1. Any assessee having total income of 5 Lakhs and above for from AY 201314 and subsequent Assessment Years.
2. Individual/ HUF, being resident, having assets located outside India from AY 2012-13 and subsequent Assessment Years.
3. An assessee required to furnish a report of audit specified under sections 10(23C)(iv),10(23C)(v),10(23C)(vi), 10(23C)(via) , 10A, 12A(1)(b), 44AB, 80-IA, 80-IB, 80-IC, 80-ID, 80JJAA, 80LA, 92E or 115JB of the Act, shall furnish the said report of audit and the return of Income electronically from AY 2013-14 and subsequent Assessment Years.
4. An assessee required to give a notice under Section 11(2)(a) to the Assessing Officer from AY 2014-15 and subsequent Assessment Years.
5. All companies
6. Firm (to whom provisions of section 44AB is not applicable), AOP, BOI, Artificial Juridical Person , Co-operative Society and Local Authority required to file ITR 5 from AY 2014-15 and subsequent Assessment Years.
7. An assessee required to furnish return u/s 139 (4B) in ITR 7.
8.A resident who has signing authority in any account located outside India.
A person who claims relief under sections 90 or 90A or deduction under section 91.
Posted 1 year, 8 months ago by Ankit Sharma
No response yet, be first to reply.Your Reply:
You need to be logged in to reply.