please tell me the procedure for deregistration of partnership firm.


Thanks in advance.

Posted 2 years, 4 months ago by Manjula Navale


Please be specific regarding deregistration with respect to what? Is it VAT or any other tax?

For a partnership to close, first make a Dissolution deed. File ITR of the firm upto the date of dissolution. Distribute remaining assets and pay off liabilities.

Surrender VAT which can be done online. Surrender any other tax registrations and also surrender the PAN of the firm.

Posted 2 years, 3 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma

sir, it is with respect to closing of buisness of partnership firm.  Is is ok if disslution is as per format of

 executed on Rs. 10/- Non Judicial Stamp Paper.    

Sir, I have surrendered  the VAT online and submitted the original Regn Certificate one month back.  but till the department has not given the deregistered certificate. Sir, can we get this through online?.  

 how to surrender PAN of the firm.

Posted 2 years, 3 months ago by Manjula Navale

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.