2013 is passing away and 2014 is approaching. 2013 was not a great year for India and also for Indian Companies.
However 2014 looks promising. A new government will be selected and various schemes may be announced as General Elections are approaching.
Thought of sharing the list of some companies operating in Internet world, one should keep a track in 2014.
- Flipkart: The company is aggressively raising the funds but is not able to derive positive cash flow. Will it be able to do in 2014?
- Redbus: Founder sold the company. Will it make further impact in 2014 also?
- Zomato: Will it continue its success journey?
- Google Vs Bing: Will bing takeover Indian Search market from Google?
- Housing.com Vs Others: Housing.com is aggressively expanding itself. will it be able to rise high above its competitors.
Posted 3 years, 5 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma
No response yet, be first to reply.Your Reply:
You need to be logged in to reply.