I am going to open a pharma distribution. It's any compulsory to take tin number. I am opening newly. How can I give the invoice to customers. And I have dought about on what amount we have to place vat amount. Means on MBP OR on sale rate. Please reply me for this

Posted 2 years, 1 month ago by Kiran Kumar

You need VAT registration if your minimum sales cross 10 lakhs in a year. However it is advised to take VAT registration to avoid harassment from department.

Posted 2 years, 1 month ago by Rahul Rai

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.