i am individual person i dont have vat/tin havent registerd company or any proprietership

but i need import from china a machine by E-Commerc  its cost around lessthen 5laks..

what i do for it


plz help me

Posted 5 years, 5 months ago by Global Internet

You need to have VAT registration for getting Import Export Code (IEC). IEC is required to import and export products.

Posted 5 years, 5 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.