We want to start a tiifin and lunch service in Bangalore wherein the food will be prepared at home and delivered to nearby places. I am very much confused with respect to what licenses I need. In layman's terms, it will be like a Dabbawala service, with food prepared at home.

Please let me know what licenses we need and how to go about getting them.

Posted 5 years, 5 months ago by Neel gupta

This is discussed here.

Posted 5 years, 5 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.