My question is, i had TIN number for mobile selling in karnataka, i want sell solar items and also to sell products through e commers like amazon,flipkart what i need to do for adding new products under existing TIN plz tel me the procedure, can i had by internet only plz confirm me.

Posted 2 years, 2 months ago by arjun arju

Login to your VAT account with the user id and password provided by VAT department. Amend your registration by adding the new commodities.

Get it approved by department. Submit your original certificate to department and obtain new certificate mentioning the new commidities.

Posted 2 years, 2 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.