We had Clothing Store and so applied for TIN no.

Since last month there is no sales..as we have closed down the store. Our CA charges around 1000 rs/ month to file the return.

Can we do the same by ourself( if ys, pls provide the guidence for the same).We dont have any login id n pwd with us as CA only created the same.

as there is no point in paying to CA in this case.

Or we should go for the deregistration of the TIN no??

Kindly Suggest.

Thanks !!!

Posted 4 years, 8 months ago by jiwan gupta

No response yet, be first to reply.

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.