I want to start a New construction business in Bangalore of our own on proprietorship basis. The annual turnover would be more than one crore. What are the requirement on statutory front. Like should we have to obtain Shop & Establishment Act, VAT, CST, ESI etc please guide.



Posted 2 years ago by Kotian Harish

You need to obtain VAT, CST and PT registration. VAT and CST registration is required if your turnover cross 10 lakhs in a year or you deal out of Karnataka state.

PT registration is required if you have employees whom you pay more than 15000 salary.

You will need service tax registration also if you are into consultancy services also like designing or architect services.

Posted 2 years ago by CA Pulkit Sharma

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.