I would like to open tour and travel business in Banaglore. Whether I will reqire TIN, PAN or VAT number.

With or without documentary, how I can run my business? Whether there is any eligiliblity?

Posted 4 years, 7 months ago by Naveen Kumar

You can open your business on your name with the PAN you have already, no need to take a fresh PAN. VAT/TIN is not reuquired as you will not sell anything.

If your billing for the yera cross 9 Lakhs, you need to take service tax registration.

Posted 4 years, 7 months ago by Rahul Rai

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.