Today attainded a quotation opening ceremony. It was first time that i attaindad anything like this.
The lessons and experiance i got are:
- When you apply for quotation, quote the tectical numbers like 49,999. Lowest one get the contract and 49,999 is less than 50,000.
- Before you apply for any quote, do a through study. Aply marginal costing and how much you can exploit your resources.
- One quotation had costing sheet explaining how much cost company will incure and how much the bidder will help them to save if he is appointed. I mean company save by selecting lowest bidder and not by seeing at oppurtunity cost saved.
- Dont confuse the officers. Give a simple and straight forward quotation, one bid was almost about to be cancelled because of this.
- Switch off the mobile, you may miss the lessons you can learn there.
Posted 4 years, 2 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma
No response yet, be first to reply.Your Reply:
You need to be logged in to reply.