I am a supplier of wooden poles and firewood  from Mandya District, my customers are usually from other states for this I want to get a VAT registration, I wanted to know if I can register the firm on my residential address because  the product is always cut from the plantations and loaded on trucks to deliver it to customers and for this I would not be requiring a shop. Can you please help me out with an advice.  

Posted 4 years, 9 months ago by khund sayeed

You are dealing in wood items, wood items come under special commodities as per VAT act. Inspection will be done by Inspector and ACCT.

As per the knowledge I have, VAT department has issued an internal notification to its officers to check whether dealer has godown to store goods.

In your case you can take registration on plantation itself. If you have any contract, agreement or ownership document, it is better you apply for vat registration on your plantation field itself.

Posted 4 years, 9 months ago by Rahul Rai

am from a village Hulugundi... belur taluk hassan dist..


we recently statrted a business manufacturing of Home products like rasam powder piliogare gojju and other items... as am running my business from my village what all are the legal requirements like vat cst food lisense trade liscense etc


please can any one guide me

Posted 4 years, 8 months ago by Ramapriya Hv Iyengar

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.