Suppose one person did not file his return of income for 3 years, Can clain TDS credit of thst year in the year in which he files return of income? If yes, under which section.

Posted 1 year, 1 month ago by Ankit Sharma

Your question is not very clear. TDS of old years can't be claimed in current year since income is not taxed in current year, However when you file ITR you have a option to claim the TDS of old years.

Posted 1 year, 1 month ago by Mukesh Jain CA

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.