How can we change the statutory auditor of a company? Provide a solution to following query:

One of the client got his accounts audited from a Chartered Accountant, ROC filing was done by the same CA. However for the finance year 2014-15 of which audit is not yet completed, company wants to get its financials audited by different chartered accountant.

How can company change the auditor already appointed in annual filing of year 2013-14?

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago by Rahul Rai

Reason, why the company wants to change its present auditors?

Posted 1 year, 9 months ago by CS Sneha Richard

Auditor do not want to sign. There is some conflict between company and auditor. Can company remove current auditor and appoint someone else?

Posted 1 year, 9 months ago by Rahul Rai


Apologies for the delayed reply.Guess your query migh have been solved by now.

Still, Yes a Company can do so. They can appoint some other Audiotr, but the previous auditor has to resign first.

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago by CS Sneha Richard

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.