Dear Sir, i am from Tamilnadu state i am having plan in karnataka to do a business for that i applyied TIN & CST ,

But Due To NRD they asked to pay Security Deposit Rs.75,000 i paid but still didnt get TIn no now i am feeling dont want to do business in karnataka, wat s the procedure to get refund amount ,how much time does it will take , meanwhile need to cancel the Registartion.Pls suggst me i am scared.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago by Mubina begam

You should know that Karnataka is most corrupted state in India and here state government is totally useless. Before giving any money you should take care.

Contact the concerned officer and follow the refund procedure.

My Advice is avoid Karnataka for VAT registration if you can, it is worst state for vat registration still following age old systems.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago by Rahul Rai

Those who have not registered voluntorily can obtain back security deposit amount once the registration is cancelled, speak to your consultant to apply for cancellate of registration


I am from karnataka, there are plenty of honest government officers in karnataka, branding karnataka as most corrupted state due to some corrupt officers is not correct

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago by anirudh bk

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.