sir,  I am residing @ tamilnadu, and  rented a office space in bangalore. how can I apply for tin and what are the documents required and fee structure I want to know. 

Posted 1 year, 9 months ago by SI MED

Mr. Si Med,

Documents required for Sole proprietor VAT registration in Karnataka are as follows -

Residence Muncipal tax paid challan, rental agreement, electricity bill, gas bill copy

Bank statement

PAN copy

Business premises rental agreement copy

domicile certificate 



Posted 1 year, 9 months ago by anirudh bk

Please refer to below link for VAT Registration details:-

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago by Mukesh Solanki

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.