hallo sir,

I newly started a cosmetic business in karnataka and my turnover is less then 5 laks but i m purchasing materials from Maharashtra wether i have to register for vat certificate and get e sugam for purchases outside karnataka , what is the procedure to purchase outside karnataka. pls gude me aspl.




Posted 1 year, 6 months ago by SHOBHA KINAGI

Mr. Rajesh, In Karnataka business units which purchases goods from outside karnataka must obtaing VAT registration irrespective of turnover, hence you must obtain VAT registration

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago by anirudh bk

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.