Good news for Income Tax Assessees. Now deductors can claim your excess TDS Deposited from TRACES.

The form 26B is activated and can be used to claim the excedd TDS deposited.

The procedure to claim the excess TDS deposited by deductor is:

  1. Go to Traces website.
  2. Login
  3. Click on Statement/Payments
  4. Click on Request for Refund

Posted 4 years, 2 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma

No response yet, be first to reply.

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.