We have a great post on Tikshare for VAT registration and helping a lot of people. Can we have a detailed post regarding "Registration of a Private Limited Company" in Bangalore?
The post should cover:
- What is the procedure to get a Private Limited Company registered in Bangalore?
- What are the documents required for registration of a Private Limited Company in Bangalore?
- What is the cost (government costs) to get a Private Limited Company registered?
- How many Directors required to register a Private Limited Company?
- What is the minimum capital required for registration of a Private Limited Company in Bangalore?
- What are the annual compliances a Private Limited Company should follow?
We have some great professional here on Tikshare board and awaiting a great and detailed post on this topic.
Posted 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Rahul Rai
1. To Register the Private Limited Company you have to file various forms online on mca site
2. There are various documents required for registration of Company like .
- ID Proof (Pan Card)
- Address Proof
- Register office Proof
3. Cost to Register the the company depends on the authorized share capital of the company
4. Minimum 2 Director are required
5. Rs. 100000 is required
6. there are various compliance required to do by the company like
- Annual Report
- AGM Details
- Auditor details (Every 5 years)
- Director Interest in Other Entities
- Director Non Disqualification
- Financial Statement
- Director Report
Posted 8 months, 2 weeks ago by CA Tanay Jindal
You need to be logged in to reply.