Dear sir


i have a TIN Registrcation from last 4 years, but i need Interstate transaction, i want to CST No, how is get it?

Posted 1 year ago by Krishna Halegowda

You can get CST registration with the same existing TIN. Login to your VAT portal and apply for CST registration, CST registration can be applied with amendment link.

Posted 1 year ago by CA Pulkit Sharma

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.