What is the advisable method to start a HUF Income Tax File when no ancestrol property is available and father and mother of the Karta is no more


1. by taking gift from the Elder Brother of the Karta.

2. or gift from the Father in Law of the Karta 

3. or any other method to Start HUF File.

Posted 4 years, 6 months ago by CA Tanay Jindal

No response yet, be first to reply.

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.