Hey PULKIT pls guide me.I had registered tin number and i had got it but the problem is that officer had me given a id and password saying me that it is a tin id and password you can check online your details by this id and password ..so help me where i should use this id and password in karnataka site,tin official site i dont know pls help me about this situation

Posted 1 year ago by Madhav Patel

You need to login to your account by going to VAT website.

You need to login to generate E-Sugam, file return etc. For any doubt write here.

Posted 1 year ago by CA Pulkit Sharma

You need to log in to your account by going to VAT website i.e, vat.kar.nic.in/

By logging in you will be able to file return,see the status and other miscellaneous work related to VAT.

Posted 1 year ago by Madhu Agarwal

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.