Dear Sir,

           As i am doing Lubricant Manufaturing works, and while i am aplying for vat it was registered under vat but now i need to convert from vat to cot. is it possible in the case of a manufacturing unit , kindly giv me a solution, and my turnover is aprxmtly up 700000 .

Posted 4 years, 8 months ago by Manchu Liban

No response yet, be first to reply.

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.