dear sir, I want to change a partner in LLP ( other then Designated Partner ) whould I have to redraft the Aggrement also, or I have to prepair the financial statement and File it with ROC along with FORM 3 or form 4 

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago by Nitin Bansal

Hi Nitin,

You need to redraft your Partnership agreement and need to file form 3 and Form4 with ROC. You need to attach new amended agreement with the form.

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago by CA Pulkit Sharma


You need to file form-3 & form-4 in case there is a change in LLP agreement due to change in partners. LLP agreement needs to be amended and should be attached with the form.

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago by Madhu Agarwal

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.