i was doing something as a hobby and suddenly got an idea to make it as a business.

its a sports product comes under sports and hobby. after knowing the scarecity of this product,

i planed to manufacture it in my home (bangalore)  and sell it in online. to sell i need TIN number .

so how can i proceed further?

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago by Prabhu Ram


To obtain TIN fou have to visit the official website  https://www.tin-nsdl.com/ anf fill the foem in online mode.

Documents required:

:ID proof/Address proof/PAN card of proprietor with 4 to 6 no. of photographs.

:Address proof of business premises

:1st sale/Purchase Invoice,copy of LR/GR & payment/collection proof with bank statement


Accordingly u have to proceed further.

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago by Madhu Agarwal

I think he is talking about TIN number issued by the vat departments, not for the TAN TDS.  For vat and CST

registration you have to visit state goverment site. like for mumbai mahavat.gov.in.


Click here for Proceudre to register in mumbai - http://taxbaniya.com/2016/01/30/vat-and-cst-registration-in-mumbai/

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago by Ankit Bhansali

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.