Dear Sir,

Basically I am employee in an publication. Apart from that I do freelance graphic design and printing works. I have few doubts to clear. I want to take my business to next level. For which I am willing to take bank loan. Presently my business is under 3 laks. My doubts are

1. Do I need to take TIN no.

2. Bank manager is asking me to take trade license from the corporation office.

3. Can I do business by giving bill without charing any tax.

4. Can I run the business in my name while doing permanent job.

Posted 4 years, 5 months ago by vijay Vijay

Hello Vijay,

Following things need to register for propritership business

Below 5 laks turnover TIN No not required , Service tax upto 10 lacs exemption ..

1) Sales tax registration (for printing jobs required TIN No )

2) Shops & Establishment certificate

3) Service tax for professional service (Designing)


For more details please drop a mail to






Posted 4 years, 3 months ago by AMARNATH M

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.