Basically I am employee in an publication. Apart from that I do freelance graphic design and printing works. I have few doubts to clear. I want to take my business to next level. For which I am willing to take bank loan. Presently my business is under 3 laks. My doubts are
1. Do I need to take TIN no.
2. Bank manager is asking me to take trade license from the corporation office.
3. Can I do business by giving bill without charing any tax.
4. Can I run the business in my name while doing permanent job.
Posted 2 years, 1 month ago by vijay Vijay
Following things need to register for propritership business
Below 5 laks turnover TIN No not required , Service tax upto 10 lacs exemption ..
1) Sales tax registration (for printing jobs required TIN No )
2) Shops & Establishment certificate
3) Service tax for professional service (Designing)
For more details please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org..
Posted 2 years ago by AMARNATH M
You need to be logged in to reply.