We are the proprietorship company and now we are converting the same to Partnership firm. I wanted to know about the statutory formalities to be done to convert the same. We know PAN, TAN, Excise, Service Tax registrations to be done newly and kindly advice me about the followings:-
1) Sales Tax
2) ESI & PF
3) Factory Act
4) Professional Tax
5) Pollution control Certificate
Kindly do the needful.
Thanks in Advance.
Posted 3 years, 7 months ago by Antony Raj
To register under partnership firm u need following things
Registration under paetnership act..
For more details pls reach us email@example.com
Posted 3 years, 7 months ago by AMARNATH M
The Partnership firm is going to be altogether a new firm for which you have to obtain all statutory regn.,certificates, codes etc. in the name of the Partnership Firm. There is no automatic conversion or amendment or transfer from the existing Prop.firm to Part.firm. Therefore obtain the following:
1. Registration Certificate from the (Sub) Registrar of Firms
2. Registration with the state govt. labour dept. & under the Shops & Commercial Estt. Act
5. Service Tax
6. If it is going to be a small scale of medium estt. then under MSMED Act and NSIC
7. VAT regn. if sale of goods involved
8. PF/ESI registration.
I can help you with above registration. Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CA Manish Dalmia
Posted 3 years, 7 months ago by manish dalmia
You need to be logged in to reply.