I want to bring load ( cement) from A.P to Karnataka directly at customer place , I do have the firm no.and tax registration at A.P, can I bring the load ,, or else should I have any formalities to be filled ..

Posted 1 year, 3 months ago by Venkat Phanidhar

Hi Venkat,


You should hv TIN/CST with e sugam form ..

without this u can't carry the material ..for more details pls call/mail info@meeqindia.in




Posted 1 year, 2 months ago by AMARNATH M

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.