I am planning to start a trading business of construction in Dharwad (Karnataka). Since I am not sure whether my annual turnover will exceed 5 lakhs, so can I do the trading without registration under Kvat? I ll be trading the construction material from Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Telangana. Can I proceed with trading of these materials ? What is 'e-sugam'? Can i make the billings of these materials?


Posted 4 years, 2 months ago by Ashitosh Lalwani


Not possibel hv to register under under VAT & CST ...






Posted 4 years, 2 months ago by AMARNATH M

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.