respected sir


its maksudh from chitradurga karnataka

i want open a sales shop of used electronic home appliances in chitradurga

and it cost around 1lakh only

is that compulsarry to get tin and vat and licence for shop

please revert me back

Posted 4 years, 4 months ago by Maksudh Mohamed



Turnover below 5 laks no need TIN , if u need to get tax input credit then need to apply for TIN ..


For assistance please reach us




Posted 4 years, 4 months ago by AMARNATH M

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.