This is regarding the TIN number which i Need to cancel.

Can anyone give me a rough estimate for the charges of cancelation of existing VAT/TINwhich is un used from many years


Posted 4 years, 4 months ago by muzammil yasin

There are 2 different things that you need to consider. One is cancellation and another is assessment. At the time of de-registration of TIN number department scrutinizes your return and after that issue NOC to cancel the certificate.

If its a clear case there is no expense involved, you can apply for deregistration online and submit application to department.

Posted 4 years, 4 months ago by Rahul Rai

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.