One of my client company is registered at home address. Now he wants to take registration for Shops and Establishment. Is it possible to get the same at home address or what are alternative.



Manish Dalmia

Posted 4 years, 4 months ago by manish dalmia

One of the requirement for shops and establishment license is commercial space. So in home its not possible legally.

Other ways you know.

Posted 4 years, 4 months ago by Rahul Rai

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.