I am in process to initiate a new start up (e-commerce biz) in Bangalore.
My Questions :-
(1) I will initially start from my own home (Its a flat in apartment in yelahanka). In fact I have allocated a portion of business area at my home. Shall keep small stocks / paper works at home, once business grow up, will move to commercial location may be in 6 months. Can I get TIN / VAT registration in residence address. ?
(2) Initially my Biz will be less than 5 Lacs / Year. As per Law TIN VAT is not required, But my products will be mostly imported, & for this I need to apply for IEC at DGFT. So Do I need to obtain TIN VAT ?
(3) If my business increases just in 4-5 months for more than 5 Lacs, the in between Do I need to apply for TIN / VAT ? Or Shall I wait for completing the Financial year. ?
Best Regards & Thanks You.
Posted 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Aditi Bhaskar
1) IF Products selling / buying u should have commercial space for TIN Registration.For residential address they won't allot the TIN No ..
2) IF u have turnover less than 5 lacs no need TIN No registration.But all imports or e commerce business u shold hace TIN Number ..its mandiatery
3)IF u want to start up business immediately ..then go for registration or else wait for financial year end.next financial year directly go for GST ..No need to apply TIN/Service tax / Excise Duty /Customs etc.
For any assistance or advise please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Auditors | Advisors | Tax Practitioners | Business Setups | Accounting |
Posted 6 months, 3 weeks ago by AMARNATH M
You need to be logged in to reply.