This is lohith b n From mysore ,i have worked as a guest faculty in VTU university they have paid remuneration after deducting TDS at 10% in the last finacial year i,e 2014-2015.But till today they have not given FORM 16 for TDS returns filing.So i kindly requset you to which authority i have to appoch  resolve  my problem.I expect your reply at the earliest and oblige

Thanking you sir. 


Lohith B N


Mob No:8050091520

Posted 4 years ago by LOHITH B N

Login to your E-fling account and check form 26AS, if the amount is reflecting in form 26AS you can proceed with return filing taking credit of TDS amount reflected there.

However if TDS amount is not reflected in form 26AS means TDS returns are not filed. You can contact your assessing officer and discuss it with him.

Posted 3 years, 11 months ago by anonymous user

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.