one my client need to create HUF.  He has two sons, one married daughter and one grand son.  

He has ancestral property of one house and a shop.  He has given share in his personal asset to younger son.  

He wants to create HUF only himself (as Karta) and elder son and grand son (son of eldest son).  Is it possible?

or is it compulsory to add name of younger son and married daughter in HUF deed.  Please suggest me. 


Posted 3 years, 11 months ago by Manjula Navale

I think both two sons and daughter are coparcener for ancestral property. Here in your case Father has given share to his elder son of personal assets. Father can create HUF status himself and his elder son only.

Posted 3 years, 11 months ago by JAGADISH HIREMATH

Thank you sir for your reply,

But what if younger son and daughter asks for share in ancestral property?

Posted 3 years, 11 months ago by Manjula Navale

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.