My client have taken up works contract @ Goa and having VAT TIN in karnataka state. The contract bill raised with GOA VAT deduction by the Comapny. How to get reimbursement VAT of Goa state

Posted 4 years ago by JAGADISH HIREMATH

For tax deducted or paid in Goa, you cannot claim in Karnataka. Its simple, you have paid Vat to Goa government, how Karnataka government will give you credit for that!

Posted 4 years ago by Rahul Rai

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.