Is there anyone who can help me in finding financial statements of Myntra, jabong etc. couldn't find them on internet. i need them for my assignment.

Posted 3 years, 5 months ago by Nouman Adil

You can pay a nominal fee of about Rs. 50 and download it from MCA website. Ministry of corporate affairs as per companies act provision can provide those documents to you.

Please do share the insights once you have them.

Posted 3 years, 4 months ago by anonymous user

how to download tikshare pls help me 


Posted 3 years, 4 months ago by SHAKIR.P PULLISHERY


Apart from ROC portal which is a govt portal , there are other portal also  like tofler, zauba.
which provide these reports . They provide different packages also for more than one year reports. In case you are stuck with any problem , you can call customer care and they shall help you.
I myself personally have experience in getting reports from tofler and used it for getting reports of Practo, Img , lybrate etc on couple of occasions.
Hope it clarifies. Still you face any issue, you can contact me
CA Ajay Gulati ( Ajay Gulati & Co)
Shivalik, Malviya Nagar,
New Delhi-110017


Posted 3 years, 4 months ago by CA Ajay Gulati

You can download any company annual reports but you need to pay fees of Rs.100 for first 25 documents and Rs. 8 for additional documents of particular company. 

Posted 3 years, 4 months ago by Neeraj bhagat

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.