I want to start my online business of home decorative items made of brass, metal, wood, fibre,ivory.i will buy products from wholesale market and sell them on online website like Amazon,Flipkart,ebay etc.I m starting business from only 10,000.I m startup as a sole properitor.I don't have any commercial place for it but have seperate room which is not used mostly by us.we have flat with 2 bedroom but we are only two members me and my husband. we usually use one room and one room is used by us can we use this room for business purpose for online business.

Also tell me what is the taxation limit for online business which is product based.Do I need trade licence or only tin vat CST no will be enough.

What kind of exemption and rebate I will get for online business.

What kind of taxes I have to pay in case of sole properitor when I m doing online business where I will buy end product from wholesale market and sell them online directly to customer .               please give your  valuable advice.



Posted 3 years, 7 months ago by anonymous user

You can manage your business from your bedroom but to sell online you will require VAT registration and problem is VAT you will not get on residential property.

You need to have a commercial place for that. You can rent a small shop for getting vat.

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago by Rahul Rai

Your Reply:

You need to be logged in to reply.